Front End Software Engineer
Space Coast Intelligent Solutions is seeking a “frontend” software engineer. The preferred candidate will be responsible for maintaining, improving, and adding new features to an existing web application, collaborating with “backend” developers in integration and with new designs. The candidate will also be expected to interact with and gather feedback from users and customers; write requirements based on customer feedback. Create prototypes and mockups as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related STEM degree.
- Git and git frontends such as GitLab, GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Web GIS frameworks such as Cesium is a bonus.
- REST API specifications such as Swagger and OpenAPI.
- Automated testing frameworks such as Cypress, Postman, Selenium, Jasmine.
- Agile and Waterfall software development life cycles.
Education and Experience
- B.S. degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical engineering discipline.
- 1-2 years of software engineering experience.
- 2-5 years of software engineering experience.
- 5-10 years of software engineering experience.
- Team leadership experience.
Secret Government security clearance; Top Secret clearance preferred.