Software Configuration Manager
The Software Configuration Manager will develop Configuration Management (CM) plans and audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures. Oversees and maintains the configuration of operational software baselines. Deploys updated software baseline builds and configuration items. Provides support in developing and implementing the hardware and software version control processes, policies, and procedures.
- Must be capable of participating in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system.
- Working on code management, audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
- Ability to write, interpret, and execute software CM plans and procedures; perform software builds; and audit software engineering inputs to develop a software baseline.
- Coordinate change requests and modification records for documentation by the program.
- Maintain develop documentation.
- Must be familiar with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps concepts.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Education and experience
- B.S. degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical engineering discipline.
- 5 Years of configuration management experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.