The Software Engineer III will develop, modify, and maintain software applications and services using best practices and standards, participate in team design and coding activities, and contribute to software requirements definition and analysis. Participate in the full lifecycle of software development for advanced systems, including analysis, design, application and service implementation, unit to integration testing, release, deployment, installation, and maintenance of system software. Perform integrally on a software development team with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Java, C, C++
- Developing Enterprise Service Oriented Software (SOA) Solutions
- Object Oriented software modeling in Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Relational Database Design (e.g. Oracle, Postgresql)
- Work within an Agile development environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Technical Engineering discipline
- 7-10 years of software engineering experience
Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.