SCIS works hard to support a diverse set of customers with our engineering services, original products, and imaginative Research and Development (R&D) solutions. This includes the federal government, large prime contractors, and commercial customers alike. We focus our efforts and expertise on a few different areas, including:
- Full Life Cycle Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering, Data Base & Data Capture Analysis
- Threat Simulators and Training Devices
- Specialized Communication Solution Development
- Tactical Obscurant Dissemination Research
Our unmatched proficiency in these areas allow us to support mission-critical programs for our DoD customers – U.S. Air Force Technical Applications Center, U.S. Navy Naval Surface Warfare Center Training Ranges, and the U.S. Army PM Air Warrior to name a few.
Navy and Marine Corps pilots rely on SCIS’s MANPADS solution for their pilot proficiency and training programs where we support the training mission by providing depot operations & maintenance support and repairs for the MANPADS LITE-B system. This multi-spectral (infrared/electro-optic) threat training system was developed, designed, and fielded by our engineers more than ten years ago and is still used to provide the most realistic training available today.
In addition to engineering services, SCIS has novel products that offer our customers a no-hassle process to simply place an order for an “Off the Shelf” solution. SCIS products include:
- GUARDIAN® Wireless Cellular Encryptor
- AirMC® Next Generation Airborne Encrypted Wireless Intercom
- MANPADS LITE-B Pilot Training system
- FusionWard Sensor Network
Our expert Advance Program Engineers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and PhDs are highly skilled with many years of practical experience in the following areas of research:
- Wireless Communications
- Visual, IR & Millimeter Wave (MMW) Obscurant Dispersion Systems
- Advanced Software Networking Architectures
We work well under pressure and work hard to ensure that our clients receive the very highest quality results possible. We’re happy to work closely with our customers in order to find the best solution to their needs and tailor our offerings to best suit their specific goals. The team at SCIS is committed to providing you with the best solution to your software and hardware challenges.
Who We Serve